Best place to buy feather blades

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by chillaz0, Feb 1, 2012.

1. chillaz0

chillaz0 New Member

Hey , i think ive found my blade of choice, the feather blade, followed by the astra.

do you guys have any tips on where to buy these blades?? (cheap) i live in canada!

thanks!

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Google.

Prices fluctuate all the time.

3. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

If you're looking for Canadian Vendors online I'd suggest Italian Barber. There's also Fendrihan though they're a little pricier than competition quite often.

CyanideMetal likes this.
  4. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

What type of feather? DE or SE? Hi-stainless or carbon steel? Depending on the type of blade your looking for will determine the price and availability. So , again, it may be best to Google it as the prices do change.

Queen of Blades likes this.
  5. rbaloha

rbaloha Member

Connaught Shaving. Fresh blades and great international shipping.

chillaz0 likes this.
  6. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I've brought this thread back inline with the original topic, if you see that I've removed or edited your post, that is why.

7. lradke

There's also eBay. One of the vendors sells 100 for $30 shipped. I don't know their name though...something along the lines of idiotdoc?

8. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

It's dridiot. His name is Jason. He's been on vacation but I think he's back now. His eBay store here. If you message him, tell him you're a TSD or B&B member and do it through PayPal only (let him send you a PayPal invoice), he sells 100 for $27 shipped. Or he did not too long ago. idiotdoc is someone who sells shaving supplies trying to capitalize off of Jason's name and reputation for being a good seller.

9. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

I bought my Feathers from Jason/dridiot and I would recommend him as well.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  10. lradke

Thanks for clarifying Jody!:)

IAmTheJody likes this.