Bic Twin Select Sensitive Disp.

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by Hoss304, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Hoss304

Hoss304 Well-Known Member

I was at my local Kmart a while back and they had a bag of these disposables on sale. There's no shame in my shave game , I try various types of razors. I have been rotating these into my shaves. There is no lube strips , no pivoting head , no nothing. A simple small two blade fixed razor. I must admit I was skeptical at first. I waited til I tried several shaves before posting my two cents here. These are fantastic razors! I get between 4 and 5 shaves from one . I'm sure if I was a daily shaver that number could be upped.

2. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I used a store brand version of those for about a year before I went back to carts, and before I knew anything about vintage shave gear. I always got a passable and comfortable shave from them. I might have to pick up a bag and see how they do with proper soap and improved technique...

3. subvet

subvet Well-Known Member

I cannot use a disposable or the Dorco twin, they're just too light.

4. Hoss304

I have a Dorco Pace 6 and a Defender for head shaves. I usually face shave with a Gillette tech but I try various types from time to time. I've found two disposables that I can use. These and the Bump Fighter ones. I ordered Gillette Guards from India but haven't received them yet.

5. Grick

Grick Active Member

Has anybody tried the BIC Metal? They have been receiving extreme reviews. Some love them, some hate them.

6. BigMark83

BigMark83 [...........] this space intentionally left blank

Kmart still exists?

7. Hoss304

At the time I made this post ours did. Huntington WV. It's since went under. I only have one KMart within a 30 mile radius now. It's in Grayson KY.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk