Blades 'Muster' super platinum

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by arizona dreams, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I came into possession, in a completely random, some razor blades 'Muster' super platinum, and the place I wanted to ask if anyone has ever tried before ... In truth ', were getting a bit' blades Dorco, but 'as there were problems, I threw myself on these Muster, who did not know. There 'nothing at all other sites on the Internet or shaving, seem to come from nowhere! I've tried, and I must say I am very sensitive, no cuts, the blade glides on the skin so smooth and uniform. Look very much like to put a quick Astra or Derby Extra. Much more 'quiet Feather Gillette or platinum. They are in packs of 100, covered by a single card, and without the annoying hill. Could be German? Post some pictures, and I apologize for not perfect view of them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I have not heard of them, but then there are probably many things I have not ran across. If they give you a good shave then good for you!

3. SmallTank

SmallTank New Member

Try em if they work

ST

4. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

:think002 Can't say I've ever heard of them either, but nice that they work for you! :happy088

5. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Cool find. I'll join the ranks of "never heard of 'em." May they serve you well!