Boots shave stick in the US

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Leisureguy, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Leisureguy

Leisureguy Read My Blog

This may have already been posted---I've not been active in the forum lately---but I just saw that the Boots shave stick (both complete and refill only), along Boots shaving soap in a tub, is now available from Razor and Brush (scroll down).

I need to check that site more frequently---he keeps adding new things. Slightly off-topic: I've just tried two of the new blades he offers, Polsilver Stainless and Iridium Super Extra Stainless, and both are (for me) extremely good---the Polsilver perhaps a little better.

I'll return eventually, but I recall that someone wanted to get the Boots shave stick and was disappointed that it was not exported to the US. So I wanted to let him know.

2. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Michael, I had mentioned that I had hoped Target would get the Boots men's items when they got Boots cosmetics. I even wrote them an email, but I guess it was not to be. Thanks for pointing out that Giovanni has it!

3. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Thanks Michael for dropping in and sharing that with us. Always good to see you.