Brite Boy Metal Polish -Safe for DE Razors?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by BullGoose, Jan 20, 2009.

1. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

I have been looking for Maas metal polish with absolutely no luck. I suppose I could order Maas but, the shipping would cost as much as the polish. I ended up picking up a metal polish by the name of Brite Boy. It claims to have no harsh abrasives and to be safe for Silver, Brass, Copper, Chrome, Stainless Steel & Aluminum.

Before using Brite Boy to polish my razors, I wanted to check the forum to see if anyone had any experience with this particular polish.

2. Jim Corbett

Jim Corbett Member

Hardware stores usually carry it. If you have an ACE Hardware try them. That's where I get mine in Atlanta, GA. Good luck.

3. BullGoose

There is no Ace Hardware near me but I went to a True Value and an independent hardware (Marine Hardware) in addition to Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Howes Market and Ralphs. No luck!

4. Jim Corbett

Jim Corbett Member

If you would like, I will pick up a tube and ship it to you. I don't remember the cost, but it's less than $5. and shipping would be cheap. I am set up with PayPal to purchase only right now. I will include a receipt for the MAAS and shipping and you can send me back a check. My cost will be your cost. Send me a pm. Jim

5. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

How strange. I find MAAS all over the place -- and I also live in CA. Walgreens even carries the French Lavender scent. :rolleyes:

Since I'm closer, I'd be glad to hook you up, and you'll have it in a couple of days. Let me know.

6. BullGoose

Wow...I can't believe how nice people on this forum are! We do have a local Walgreens that I have not checked yet. I'll try and stop by this evening. Thank you very much for your generous offers.