Bufflehead... The MECCA of Shave Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Micho-Mike, Jun 2, 2017.

1. DE Cartman

DE Cartman Well-Known Member

Those people who would spend $100 on a puck of soap are probably the same ones who would lambast someone for paying the price for Gillette carts.

2. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

I have 6 dollar razorock soaps that out performed martin de candre. But thats on my skin. Everyones skin is different so soaps are going to be good for some and bad for others. I personally wont pay 75 to 100 bucks for 1 soap but thats just me. If others want to then im happy for them.

Like stated in this thread. Shaving product prices are hype driven. There are razors and brushes that cost 300 bucks. Im not paying that for 1 item but others will.

RetLEO-07 likes this.
  3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    MdC is the most expensive soap in my arsenal. Never again. $100 for a tub of soap? I am in the wrong profession. ;)

theFAT98 likes this.
  4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Maybe the MdC boys figure that buyers have many other types of soap, so that the MdC will last a long time, as will the others.

theFAT98 and Primotenore like this.
  5. Primotenore

Article Team
    Yes, MdC lasts a long time, however to me, a much more important criterium is performance.

RetLEO-07 and theFAT98 like this.
  6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

ah yes, good point.

7. theFAT98

I have no problem paying big money for a great product. I have a bottle of acqua di parma cologne that was expensive. But if i pay big money the product better perform great. For me mdc did not.

Primotenore likes this.
  8. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

:happy088:

9. Primotenore

Article Team
    And I have absolutely no problem with anyone paying any amount they want to spend. It's really none of my business.
    :signs011:

theFAT98 likes this.
  10. theFAT98

I agree. Ive said that numerous times. If you enjoy it then get it and use it. I respect everyones opinions on what products work for them.