CADE, can't use it

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by OldSaw, Nov 21, 2007.

1. OldSaw

OldSaw Active Member

I tried L'Occitane CADE for the first time last night and it was awful. It burned my face and left a lot of red bumps. I also did not find it very lubricating.

The nice thing is I won't have to wait three months to use it up before trying the next soap in the line up.

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Ouch.. sounds like a rough shave.

Plenty of other soapy fish in the sea though :D

3. Padron

Padron Active Member

Hmmm,

That's not good Dennis :(, maybe your allergic to something in it?.......

it could be a bit more moisturizing..but I like this soap..... if you want to part with it let me know.

4. herzi

herzi Active Member

In my opinion the CADE is quite agressiv and a little poor on lubricating. Compared to other triple milled soaps.
    Nevertheless I can use her and I enjoy her. The pity is that she could be used more in summertimes because of the lack of lubrication but the scent is for me a winter scent.

5. Ucliker

Ucliker New Member

I get the same thing with Williams

6. Austin

Austin Member

I don't have problems with this soap. It sounds like your skin has reacted to this soap. It happens.

7. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I LOVE the scent of cade. I would definately use it as a cologne. I use the cream with no problems.

8. OldSaw

OldSaw Active Member

It is currently being enjoyed as a shower soap. It doesn't bother the rest of my skin.

9. Padron

Padron Active Member

LOL, that's expensive shower soap, I guess as long as it's enjoyed right? ;)