Can you Have Too Many Soaps?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Fly2High, Apr 27, 2017.

1. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

You can never have too many soaps. Very few brands are known to go bad over time, most will last a lifetime plus some. Variety is the spice of life and choosing which scent you feel like each day is part of the fun of Wet Shaving IMO.

Terry Williams likes this.
  2. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Yes, you can. IMHO anything over one soap isn't absolutely necessary and anything more than two or three soaps is a waste of space.

3. EnglishChannel

EnglishChannel Well-Known Member

1) Yes, you CAN have too much soap. You should share some with your friends here on TSD to reduce that possibility.

2) Too much soap- is any amount that you cannot use before the freshness date expires- either for the soap or you.

4. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Since some soap fragrances will change over time, and some soaps have the risk of going rancid, you can have too many soaps indeed.

nav likes this.
  5. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

Id love to say no but if im being honest my answer is yes.

Ive been wet shaving for like 7 years and i have over 100 full size soaps. That puts me using each soap 3 times a year. After 7 years i still have NOT used an entire tub of soap.

I love variety but i think it would be great to have about 25 soaps you absolutely love.

6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I could have as many as 5 for my NB18(which we know will be a great success). Course three are already begun, but there's plenty to go in all 3.

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  7. Paul Turner

Nice avatar change :).

theFAT98 likes this.
  8. Paul Turner

uh-oh.....(see my post above))

9. Paul Turner

Make that 6-forgot about the Local Gent. (bad me).

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.