Canuary

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by BabyBottomSmooth, Dec 26, 2016.

1. I have close to 50-60 different types maybe more. I honestly didn't think I had that many until you said 25. Those are some of the designer fragrances I wear that have canned foam/gel. I also have Barbasol, Gillette, Proraso, Nivea, Noxzema, etc.. I haven't ever thought about how many cans I have as a whole and I don't really want to. Denial is best left alone.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Reporters aren't required to reveal their sources. I am curious where you might procure so many name brand scent specific products. They don't sell them in the Travel Size rack at my WalMart!
    @Tim Spencer might enjoy this thread.

Demidog likes this.
  3. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I had no idea there were so many different makes of aerosol shave cream. I've only used the common ones(Barbasol, Gillette & Edge) and that was way back when.:)

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I'm liking the Noxema Aloe&Lanolin very much.

5. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

I say it sounds like a busy month for you. Be looking forward to your thoughts on Aramis.

RyX likes this.
  6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I'll be doing "can" shaving next week, as I work with my Stirling A.S. samples.

Demidog likes this.
  7. Demidog

Demidog Well-Known Member

I'm guessing this isn't happening or BabyBottomSmooth is waiting until the end of the month to start writing reviews. Either that or he made one bad move and is now buried underneath all of those cans of cream.

PickledNorthern likes this.