Cobra Classic & King slated for June release. Should I consider them?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Str8on2, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Good evening to all, Gents. Just received an email notification from Classic Shaving that both the Cobra King & Classic will be available as a pre-order slated for June delivery. I already own an Asylum Rx which gives me some of the greatest shaves I've ever had and love it so. But, the Cobras look so darn cool and awesome, and there are many on various forums who love them so. I have the urge to jump on it, but would like some input from those of you who have used them. What say you Gents? Pull the trigger or should I stand pat with my Rx, cause I'm not missing a thing? And which of the 2 is a better all around shaver, King or Classic? Thanks in advance to all........ :thanks:

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  2. Str8on2

Sorry, posted in the wrong forum. Anyway I can move or have this moved to the appropriate area? Or can I delete this post?

3. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Thanks.

4. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

They are both excellent razors and the Classic Cobra is my favorite DE. They are aggressive so if you want s mild razor they are not for you.

5. RyX

RyX DoH!

Thread moved.
    You're welcome! ;)

Douglas Carey and Str8on2 like this.
  6. Str8on2

Thank you!

RyX likes this.
  7. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

When I first started wet shaving the Cobra was the must have SE, fast forward and now the market is saturated with quality SE razors at much better prices.
    I believe you won't notice a huge change in your shave, what you will have is a nice razor that looks great for SOTD pictures.
    If it's not broken why fix it..

twhite, PanChango and Str8on2 like this.
  8. Str8on2

You have a point...... But it is a classic looking razor and cool looking. I've gotten a couple of comments from others telling me the same thing that you stated. Besides, My Asylum has been knocking it out of the park with BBS shaves nearly every time I use it. I think I'll stand pat and hold off. Thanks...... :thanks:

twhite and clint64 like this.
  9. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I would do just that and if I still wanted a Cobra Classic I would just look for one of the new batch as they appear on the BST.

Str8on2 likes this.
  10. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I have always loved the look of and wanted to try the CC...:signs002:

Str8on2 likes this.
  11. Str8on2

That is certainly another viable option. And perhaps even at a better price. Hmmm....

clint64 likes this.