Collection so far.

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Jbrew, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Jbrew

Jbrew Well-Known Member

Top row: knack, fatboy, slim, black beauty, British tech, old, new with blade holder.
    Second row: super speeds (black handle is my birth year).
    Third row: parker 24c, dubbed the black sheep that started all of this! uploadfromtaptalk1454186826163.jpg

2. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Very nice collection! So what's your favorite??

3. That collection will double in no time....

Jbrew and Herm2502 like this.
  4. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

What a great start.

5. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

6. mlbarber26

mlbarber26 Active Member

Awesome collection!:happy096:

7. Jbrew

Jbrew Well-Known Member

Really like the black beauty and the red tip. The red tip is a great go to for me. Perfect amount of aggressiveness.

Herm2502 likes this.
  8. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    zthumbs.jpg

Robyflexx likes this.
  9. Jbrew

Jbrew Well-Known Member

That's the worst of it. It's just a start.

Herm2502 likes this.
  10. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Lol wowsers!! "Great start". My wife rolled her eyes when I got my gold tech today. Lol making my total at 6.

mrchick likes this.
  11. Jbrew

Jbrew Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm now immune to the eye roll. I get that every time a package arrives

12. Jorvaljr

Lol little does the wifey know... I'm in the process of purchasing 3 more.. Lol aristricrat , hoffritz, Sheraton. I also found a estate dealer in Los Angeles that told me she thinks she has some vintage razors in a box in her warehouse.. I'll find out next week.. I'm hoping she has hidden gems and cheap.. Then I have to lay low.. Or move in with someone.... Anyone.... Got a room for rent? Cheap!

13. Jbrew

Jbrew Well-Known Member

Lol that's awesome. I can't afford the more expensive ones right now. I'm a student. When I graduate I will be after those. Canadian dollar is killing me. I scored 4 from members of this forum at good prices. From eBay I generally pay 20 just for shipping.

Jorvaljr likes this.
  14. Jorvaljr

Oh I hear you. So far I've only gone within my budget. I'm not looking at crazy prices. Everything I have so far has either been received as a gift or around $20. The exception will be the hoffritz. I have $100 and I'm trying to stretch that out... Lol. After that I'll have to wait and save.

15. I offen go over budget. Especially the ones that seldom come up or if I just want it. I am watching two on the Bay. Wife has no idea. Yet....

Jorvaljr likes this.
  16. Jorvaljr

Looks like you and I are gonna be roommates. I call top bunk.

17. Jbrew

Jbrew Well-Known Member

Aristocrat is generally expensive isn't it? And there are a few other adjustable that are up there too. Can't think of the others

18. Jorvaljr

I found a place near by that has one for $30. But the owner wasn't in so I have to wait til Monday. The hoffritz I found is $50 but I'm waiting on pictures . The Sheraton I found at consignment shop I'm visiting next week they were asking $50 but The guy told me that the owner wants to make a deal. I'm hoping to get it for $40. Lol now I know all that adds up to over $100 but I'm selling a couple things on eBay, and I have $100 cash.. Lol so I'm within my budget of $100 ;)

19. Jbrew

Jbrew Well-Known Member

Yeah that's all great prices. I live in a small city do not much opportunity to buy local. Most of my stuff comes from the US so I am getting killed by exchange and shipping. Canadian dollar is only around 70 cents on the American.

20. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Oh, yeah, RAD is insidious and I don't think there's no known cure (except maybe an irate SWMBO.)