Confession Time

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by KnockOut Shave, Jul 27, 2014.

1. KnockOut Shave

KnockOut Shave Well-Known Member

Ok so I didn't shave yesterday and I feel akward about it. I nomally shave everyday because during the week I have to for work and on the weekends because I just love shaving. I felt like I had let someone down when I didn't shave yesterday and felt I must confess.

2. Luteplayers

Luteplayers Well-Known Member

I'm the same way. I have only skipped one day since I started shaving with DEs and Str8s. I felt so guilty I haven't missed a day since. Say 4 Burma Shave Slogans and shave both morning and night tomorrow and you shall be forgiven.

3. KnockOut Shave

Thank you father lute.

4. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

Sometimes I skip a day. Usually to build up some growth to test new products.

5. KnockOut Shave

Thank you father lute.

6. J_Man

J_Man right on the Mass border

For the first time in more years than I can remember I skipped a day 2 weeks ago.

7. Hardlyanic

Hardlyanic Active Member

No prob,,just shave twice today,,

PatrickA51 and KnockOut Shave like this.
  8. KnockOut Shave

Well doesn't sound like I'm alone. :)

Omelmad likes this.
  9. Ramaniac

Ramaniac Member

As a teacher in the summer, I can go up to 3 days before I shave. During school, every day.

KnockOut Shave likes this.
  10. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

I feel like a bum when I don't shave now. Had to skip shaving in the morning a couple weeks ago because I had to catch a 4 am flight home and didn't want to get up much earlier than I had to. I shaved when I got home though :)

Bristle Me and KnockOut Shave like this.
  11. 45auto

45auto Well-Known Member

I guess I am the beatnik I shave every 3-4 days so my neck can heal.

Bristle Me likes this.
  12. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

I'm bad at keeping consistent in my shaves. I don't know, it's more because If I don't have the time to do it thoroughly I don't do it at all to avoid sore skin and razor bumps =P but I do feel bad about it

13. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I shave everyday. I don't like feeling stubble and it doesn't look good on me.

14. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Being as I no longer have to stand an inspection....I shave when I want to.:shocked003:

Mr. Shaverman and BigMark like this.
  15. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

I had "Visions of Grandure " and truly thought about letting my bread grow back, after about two or three days I had to shave couldn't stand the itching. :angry019: :angry021:

The reason I shaved it off was I got tired of kids asking their mothers in Spanish "Is that Santa Claus"?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    Mr. Shaverman and KnockOut Shave like this.
  16. BigMark

BigMark Tests razors by shaving Wookies

Well I am in the process of learning to properly shave my head. Fortunately I am almost there. I have to go a few days before I shave my head again.

17. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I often don't shave on Friday or Saturdays. Eek.

18. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Say three "Hail Mary's" and send each of us some aftershave.

19. KnockOut Shave

I needed a laughter this afternoon. I can definitely say three Hail Marys. And with a small compensation I can send out the aftershaves. :)

20. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

+1

Now I am required to shave for work cuz of the use of respirators. Weekends I shave for me. I like it.