Cremo Cooling...

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Rich Daverson, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Rich Daverson

Rich Daverson Member

I think I've found my forever shave cream. The scent and tingly feeling is amazing. I do, however, have trouble getting a it to a good consistency with my brush. I have not tried to use it without the bowl and brush. Should I? The directions say just put it on as-is....

2. Matt0210

Matt0210 Well-Known Member

Yeah you can just put it right on your face. I've used it. The only thing I didn't like about it was I had to keep adding water to my face. Other than that, it's a really good cream. Some others guys on here add it to their soaps to make a super lather.

3. Mike Brown

Mike Brown Well-Known Member

It is designed and advertised as brushless. I use with a brush and think it is a great shave cream----in fact all varieties I have lather wonderfully with a brush.

4. RyX

RyX DoH!

I've purchased three of their creams, and a post shave lotion.
    Started with the Regular and liked it. I bought but didn't try the Lady version - it was for my Lady Friend. The Cooling is a decent menthol blast. With a brush and a suribachi bowl I get decent lather. The other product - Face Moisturizer - works well if I get irritation from incorrect technique. I like to try out new-to-me razors and sometimes it takes a shave or three to get the blade angle right.