Custom DE / SE blades

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Syvfjell, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Syvfjell

Syvfjell New Member

Hi all.

I am looking to buy custom blades, SE or DE (it's not for me shaving, so whatever).

I should be able to buy bulk (200-500, can buy more if cheap).

They shoud be customized (stamped, or serigraphied) with lettring and or logo.

I found some stuff like American cutting edge etc, but nothing with customized prints. I could buy plain and print on them myself but how is this done (like the brand logos og the blades you buy anywhere...)

Any ideas? Thanks !!

I could also buy do the following:

If I find blades individually packed in paper without brand logo on the paper I could put my own mini sticker on said paper. Anyone know a brand selling their blades in plain paper?

For those wonedring, It's do make buisness cards, in the things I'm elvoving in it will be nice PR.

2. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

3. Syvfjell

Syvfjell New Member

Thanks Chuck. A bit expensive, I would need around 200, so cheapest stuff on my list... Shame, because they look very nice!

4. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

That site sells a box of 250 for 43.50, which is better, bit still on the expensive side.

5. Syvfjell

Syvfjell New Member

I found 100 merkur ones for less than 5$ including shipping but it's small ones for the feet (lol). Still digging...

In the end I went for 100 Derby blades. For 12 euros I even got a shaving factory TTE.

Now I'm having a custom seal made in the UK, the buisness cards will consist of pitch black rought paper, folded in a way it encases the razorblade. Under it my website, handwritten. Folded like a silo and seal with real wax.

Starting giving them away during Shining's concert in february 2014 (Shining is a band known to for giving away razors to the crowd and the singer slices himself on stage, among other things).