Dash Skincare Close Shave shaving cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by zakirhussain, Apr 13, 2018.

1. zakirhussain

zakirhussain New Member

83F1CE0A-1B2D-4DE5-8512-1E43028E8E89.jpeg
    9DAC8DB6-E758-4DDA-80E7-D336360F2E82.jpeg

You might not heard about Dash Skincare they are an artisan who makes creams, oils and face wash.

I found them while I was on Twitter they are a British company which I was happy being from The UK supporting British companies.

My current routine was using a shaving soap using brush to lather up when I saw Dash Skincare Close Shave Shaving Cream I went ahead and bought it. It says non foaming when I shaved using the cream for the first time I just pumped some out on my hand and put it on my wet face it stays on white which I really like don’t like the clear ones other companies promote.

You really don’t need a lot as little goes a long way I felt that after my first pass I had very good slickness residue left from the cream for my second pass I just pumped a little and on my third pass again pumped a little then if I felt my face wasn’t baby smooth like paulHflims from YouTube would say pick up time for my pick up time I just shaved what the cream left very good slickness residue.

The scent of the cream is very good and gives a very good post shave then after I finished just applied there after shave lotion which is very good which I also bought.

The ingredient list is very good natural.

Overall I give it 10/10 it gives a very good glide while shaving and does not dry the face out like you get with some soaps, creams etc.. after shaving.

Yehuda D likes this.