DEcember: Gillette DE Month for Me

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Jayaruh, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I did 19 days on a Shark during the Obama Government Shutdown. I quit because I got bored, but I read of someone who got over 200 shaves on a blade, so for DEcember, I thought I would see how far I could go. I may change after 31 though. Blades are pretty cheap. It is good to know you don't have to change so often. I usually change weekly.

RyX and Jim99 like this.
  2. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sod161229.JPG
    Gillette English NEW LC with a Personna Super blade.

RyX likes this.
  3. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sod161230.JPG
    Gillette English-made Goodwill with Personna Blue blade (30).

RyX likes this.
  4. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    I will be finishing off DEcember with one of my favorite DEs, the Gillette NEW SC. It is the only razor I have liked so much that I had it replated. It was a great decision. It has been a great month of Gillette shaves. I will be looking at a variety of other razors starting January 1, but the first will be a Gillette, the Gillette Injector razor.
    sod1612231.JPG

5. RyX

RyX DoH!

That was why I stopped by today. I was curious how you'd finish the December Series. Thanks for the Gillette Tour!

Jayaruh likes this.
  6. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    Thanks for stopping by. This NEW was my second vintage razor acquisition. It is also the only one I have had replated. I never regretted doing so. I never tire of showing this picture.
    new12a.jpg

RyX likes this.