Different sides of DE shaver heads

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by Arvan, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Arvan

Arvan New Member

If you have not seen my post on the newbie section, I am just about to get into wet shaving for the first time ever. I have spent the last hour scouring for information for this question but couldnt find an answer.

If you look at this razor, you will see and flat edge in the default picture and in the third and fourth thumbnail, there is a comb like look. are these two different heads or does each side look different? I am thoroughly confused about this and would love to have some advice given.

Thank you :)

sorry... this razor http://int.classicshaving.com/razor...r-classic-1904-safety-razor.html#.UhkqiRtwquk

2. srpavko

srpavko Fastrak Super Duty Hustler

"Available in either Closed Comb or Open comb razor head styles"...so it is just showing pictures of both.

3. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Yup

srpavko likes this.
  4. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

UNLESS you see one— which has OC on one side; standard bar on the other (Ikon OSS)...;)

[​IMG]

5. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I agree it's just pictures of the two different shave heads(Open comb and Solid Bar) that are offered with this particular razor....:shaver The Cadet razor on shaveabuck also offers both two head types and is less expensive.....:)