Elderly, Retired, Disabled PIF

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Morman Bridge, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone, thank you for checking in! This PIF is for those who reside in the continental United States of America. This morning I am offering this PIF to those folks in our community who are disabled, retired, or elderly. If you fit into one of these categories, then you are eligible to receive this PIF. As qualifying criteria, I will ask that you restrict entries to those people who- are on Social Security, receive disability payments from an ex employer or the government, are currently of retirement age (60 years old) and actually retired, are elderly, or disabled veterans or disabled First Responders.
    I'm sorry I can't include any non-CONUS entry's , the cost of postage is prohibitive. I hope our non-CONUS members can forgive me.
    So here's the deal folks, if you meet the qualifying criteria, then simply state I'm in, and tell us which category you belong in. I.E. - "retired", "disabled", or whatever. Disabled Veterans of the US military, and disabled First Responders , will receive 1 extra entry each person.
    I will determine a winner by having my lovely wife draw a names from my old patrol cap on Friday 5 May 2017 at around 12:00pm noon.
    Now, for the prize,-
    This PIF is to gift this 1916 Gillette Single Ring set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It needs to be polished, and re-cleaned before I send it out, but other than that, the teeth all seem straight, I can't see well enough to tell if there are any cracks in the barrel, but I don't think there are any. The leather covering is almost 100 percent intact, the front snap and flap are also present and intact. And the lid is still held on by the leather in the rear of the case.
    I would like to conclude this thread, by stating that I appreciate the comradeship and friendship I have received here, and I wish all entrants good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

Great pif. Not it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

I'm in.
    I thought about not being in.
    I'm a retired/ disabled LEO. I think that meets your qualifications.
    The real deciding factor for me was to have a razor you so meticulously and lovingly put together. Your collection is awesome, and so beautifully displayed. Your restoration, preservation, and maintenance skills are top notch. I would love to have one of your projects in my collection. Thank you for the opportunity.

4. Morman Bridge

Thank you David! Your kind words are much appreciated. I don't mean to sound dumb, but what category does LEO fall in? Military? Or First Responer? I ask so I can give you your extra entry for the category you qualify for. (I would like to know anyway).

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Fantastic idea for a PIF and very generous. Not in.

LEO is law enforcement officer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. david of central florida

I was a law enforcement officer for my professional career. We were trained first responders.

7. Morman Bridge

Thank you lightcs1776! I appreciate the input.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  8. Morman Bridge

Thank you David, and thank you for your service to our countrymen. I tried to get into law enforcement when I returned home from the Army. I got on with PublicSafety here in Omaha, but transferred to public works right away. It was appearant right away that I wasn't cut out to be a Police Officer. You fellows have my complete respect. God Bless You David!

wristwatchb, HolyRollah, RyX and 4 others like this.
  9. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Very nice PIF Alan. Not in.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  10. John Ruschmeyer

John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

Wow! Another incredibly generous PIF from a true gentleman.

As I meet none of the criteria, though, I am not in.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  11. david of central florida

Ty, very much.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  12. Morman Bridge

Thank you Joseph, and John.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  13. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Fantastic PIF!! :happy088::happy088:

14. Morman Bridge

Thanks!

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  15. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

Great PIF, not in. Congratulations to those that made it to retirement, and thanks go to all the veterans and retired/disabled first responders.

RyX likes this.
  16. bscarpenter

bscarpenter Well-Known Member

Not in, but a fabulous PIF for some well deserved contenders.

17. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Very nice pif. I'll take a shot. Almost elderly (69) and retired on SS. zthumbsup.png

twhite and wristwatchb like this.
  18. Morman Bridge

Your in!

Jayaruh likes this.
  19. Morman Bridge

Thanks folks!

20. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

How about Worker's Compensation for life due to a fall, injuring the back, head and shoulders. Also nerve damage from fall on back affecting arms and legs. If so, I'm in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.