eShave soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Stubbly-One Kenobi, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Stubbly-One Kenobi

Stubbly-One Kenobi New Member

Does anyone have experience with the eShave soaps? I've been looking at the eShave Mandarin lately and am considering buying some whenever I make my next order. Orange or citrus is one of my favourite flavours for things and the thought of a mandarin scented shave soap sounds awesome, but I wonder how strongly scented it actually is. Also, there's the question of how well it shaves. Has anyone used it, and if so, how would you rate it? Thanks.

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I had the Linden scented one and it reminded of the smell of a tourist store at the beach? Not overpowering but just right. I just couldnt stand the scent. Shaved great though! Very moisturizing and slick. I heard the madarin was quite floral? Sorry to be not much help:(

3. alabamalawyer

alabamalawyer Member

The performance of the soap is very good. I like the Eshave soaps and think they work well in both providing slickness and cushion. The Mandarin scent is not a strong orange scent. It is a light scent that a citrus/floral note to it. It is pleasant but not strongly "orange-scented" to my nose.