Fatboy Instruction Sheet Dimensions

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by jimjo1031, Feb 18, 2017.

1. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

I want to reproduce an instruction sheet for my Fatboy (G4) and I was wondering if anyone has an original instruction sheet for a Fatboy (US) and can give me the exact dimensions for it, thx.

Carbide Mike and RyX like this.
  2. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

There's gotta be a whole case of these some where. If I had them, I'd sell them for $20 a piece. I hope someone's able to help.

Carbide Mike and jimjo1031 like this.
  3. RyX

RyX DoH!

@jimjo1031 you might bump your link to the files of the instruction sheets. I saved them, but others might not know.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    Carbide Mike likes this.
  4. jimjo1031

I was thinking of editing them and just put them all on one post. That way they can all be seen at once instead of scrolling down for them. And just add more to it when needed. I'm thinking the instruction sheet is just slightly smaller (width) than the opening in the case where the blades are put, but I just want to make sure.

Carbide Mike and RyX like this.
  5. RyX

RyX DoH!

Those sheets you gathered are deserving of a Sticky. Many folks have a vintage razor, few have a case and even less the original paperwork. It might be possible to 3-D print a new case. Instruction sheets in the correct size (once that's determined) would be most welcome.

Carbide Mike and jimjo1031 like this.
  6. americanshamrock

americanshamrock Let's Make a Deal! Staff Member

HERE is a thread you might find interesting. I believe that Achim's scans HERE (post #18 of said thread) are 1:1 but I am not 100% certain.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    RyX, Carbide Mike and jimjo1031 like this.
  7. jimjo1031

The image quality from this link is much better than the zip file I have on my Dropbox. Looks like I'll be replacing these with my zip file and if I set my printer on 8 x 10 size paper (landscape), even though I am using 8.5 x 11, the width of the instructions fit the razor blade slot almost perfect, if that's the correct size for them.

RyX and Carbide Mike like this.