FS- 3 Shave Ready Straight Razors For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TheFiveO, Jul 28, 2017.

1. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

Hello friends. In order to keep my promises to my beautiful SWMBO, I am thinning out my collection of straight razors. In my straight razor journey, I have found I prefer thicker grinds so I am parting with a few of my fully ground (or mostly full grind) razors. All of these razors are honed and shave ready. The Shapleigh was initially honed by Glenn @gssixgun so you know the edge is in good condition! I have tried to price these so newbies can get a shave ready razor without breaking the bank or being "unseen".

1) Vom Cleff & Company 5/8 square point.

Vom Cleff and Comp went out of business in 1927 so this razor is at least that old. I recently acquired this razor and all I did was polish it up a little bit and hone it. It has very little wear and honed up quickly and easily. It's a dandy little shaver but a little to thin and light for my tastes. $35/shipped CONUS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2) Shapleigh Hardware Diamond Edge 5/8 **** SOLD ****

This razor is a wonderful shaver with great feedback. The logos on the blade are still in great shape & overall the razor is in pristine shape. It shaves wonderfully and has great "feedback". I love the look of this razor but it's just not my cup of tea so hopefully it could be yours. $40/shipped CONUS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3) Geo Wostenholm & Son's Pipe Razor 5/8

This is the first razor I ever restored. It has been unpinned, sanded and polished. I then re-pinned it back into its original scales after I polished them up. The pivot pin and washer are a bit rough as this was my first restore. I believe its a near full or 3/4 ground razor . It's heavy for a small razor and shaves wonderfully. $55/shipped CONUS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017