GEM FeatherWeight razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Darkbulb, Dec 2, 2014.

1. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Exactly same results here. From the look of the head, they SHOULD shave identically but they don't...quite.

2. Misphit

Misphit Rest In Peace

Don't feel bad, I only snagged it for the price. I have three others that I paid over 10 bucks for.

3. LaSalle82

LaSalle82 Well-Known Member

One of the greatest Yankees of all-time & Old Blue Eyes, can't go wrong with either of them................

4. LaSalle82

One of the greatest Yankees of all-time and Old Blue Eyes, can't go wrong with either.....................

5. LaSalle82

Love Old Blue Eyes..............

6. LaSalle82

I've seen them at Rite Aid & CVS Pharmacies for about $4.99 (carbon steel only). I buy mine from Razors Direct, $5.99 for 10 of the SS & $4.99 for carbon steel. I buy the SS, free shipping/no tax.

7. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

My Mint Gem Feather Weight arrived today. I already have a Gem Push Button. However, the packaging is sealed. The Feather Weight can be opened. It looks brand new, all the original blades are there too. Do I need a spine with the blade or can I use the Feathers that came with my One Blade?

Jim99 likes this.
  8. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

I have order a new pack of Gems :) ...

Jim99 likes this.
  9. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Good acquisition. I recently picked up a featherweight and like it a lot. I find it much different than the Gem HFT, so I won’t make the comparison. Either way, I have been getting great shaves with my featherweight all week using a Gem-Personna SS blade.

Sabre likes this.