Gillette Sensitive Aftershave Gel

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Borderboss, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Borderboss

Borderboss Active Member

I didn't see another thread on this product, so I thought I would start one.

I saw the Gillette Sensitive Aftershave Gel at Walmart yesterday. I'm always on the lookout for an aftershave balm that has little to know scent and is not too watery. I've been using the Nivea Sensitive Aftershave Balm and been reasonably pleased, but I'm open to new stuff. At a little over $2, I thought it was worth a try.

Overall, I really liked this stuff a lot. The gel applies well on the skin and absorbs pretty quickly. It has a very light, pleasant scent that doesn't override cologne. It's got cooling properties to it, so there must be some menthol in there although I haven't checked the ingredients list.

I would recommend trying the Gillette Sensitive Aftershave Gel.

[​IMG]

PLAla likes this.
  2. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I've wondered about this gel as well. The price is really great. Thanks for the report!

3. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

How long does the scent linger? It's hard to find lightly scented gels and balms. Nivea scent is light and dissipates in a couple of hours. How does this Gillette gel compare?

4. Borderboss

Borderboss Active Member

I felt the scent dissipated almost immediately. I put cologne on at the end of my routine and by then I didn't detect any scent.

5. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

Of all the aftershaves and gels I've used over the past several years, this one receives the most compliments from the wife. Too bad the scent doesn't last very long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk