Goodfella Razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2011.

1. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

That is why I tend toward the Trac II if I wish to buff because the head is fixed. Blade buffing with a moving head adds a lot of complications.

2. Jaymo

Jaymo Active Member

Exactly why I shouldn't be stupid enough to try advanced techniques at O'dark-thirty, with only one cup of coffee in my veins. I think the Gillette Twinjector would be good for buffing, since it has a fixed head. Plus, it's pretty mild.

3. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Funny thing is, hence the 'like', is I did the same thing with my Atra a couple of days ago. :)

4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I must to again start to use more regularly this razor. It's very good.

5. Jaymo

Jaymo Active Member

I like the Atra, as far as cartridge razors go. I also like the Sensor, but I won a lot of razors on Ebay last year, and the Atra was thrown in by the seller.
    Then, I happened to find some packs of rebranded Personna Atra carts on clearance at Rite Aid. Since they were cheap, and I just happened to have an Atra, I bought them.
    Turns out, I really like the ASR carts.
    Since I don't have any fresh carts for my Sensor, I use the Atra. I need to order some Triflexx carts for the Sensor, and some Atra carts from ASR.

Back on topic. Never tried a Goodfella razor. Would like to, maybe. Dunno.
    I did some blade buffing today with my 1969 Super Adjustable and a Derby blade.
    No blood, this time. :)

6. Doryferon

Doryferon Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's mine Goodfella
    Has some modifications and another "spare" grip modified also.

Mechguy likes this.