Got my beautiful wife

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Jayaruh, Feb 14, 2017.

1. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

:happy097:

+1

28 for Herself and me on April 29th.

+1

Brought home chocolate covered strawberries they were selling in the Caf(she said Monday she didn't want any. Then yesterday said "I was hoping to get strawberries"). Took her out for dinner. Gave her a dog themed card. It's her new favorite.

2. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Got the wife some yellow roses (her all time favorite), took her to lunch and pampered her in the evening. Of course, I kinda pamper her every evening. She's the most precious person in my life and has been for the last 49 years. She's worth it.

3. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Congrats Jim! :happy096:

Congrats Steve! My Bride and I celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary on May 16.

SharptoothC and swarden43 like this.
  4. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

All the credit goes to her for puttin' up with a reprobate flatfoot.

5. AGHisBBS

AGHisBBS Well-Known Member

I am retired from selling (mostly Miele) and repairing (any brand) vacuums. It just blew my mind how many we would sell for a holiday like Valentines Day or Christmas etc. Apparently someone thought they were a good gift. I was surprised we didn't get many returns.

SharptoothC and RyX like this.
  6. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

I got my amazing wife a dress she has been wanting, a book, a CD, and took her out to a nice dinner. She got me a coffee roasting kit. We will both benefit from the gifts we got each other. It's a blessing to be able to give something to such an amazing woman. 19 years of happy marriage, and I get luckier every day

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

7. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

We really dont do valentines day any more (like when we first dated/married)...BUT, since its a wife and 9 y.o. daughter I get them BOTH flowers, cards, and chocolate something...I also took them out to dinner...I really try to do more creative things for valentines day/mothers day but its been a busy month.

PickledNorthern likes this.
  8. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Atta Boy! Well said, a beautiful way to go through life...

RaZorBurn123 and PickledNorthern like this.
  9. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I cooked dinner for the family, and let the wife go to bed early(she was sick). We didn't exchange presents. I did buy a basket full of goodies, that had a stuffed puppy in it, for my 10 yr old daughter though. She has been sleeping with it at night, since then.

BigMike, RaZorBurn123 and mrchick like this.
  10. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I gave the hubby a boxed set of writings by Lincoln. He gave me a pair of crystal figurines (cute little elephants whose trunks intertwine.). In the afternoon, we went for a shoot and then out to dinner at a German restaurant.

BigMike, RaZorBurn123 and mrchick like this.