Grassfed beef Tallow soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by GrantA, May 10, 2017.

1. GrantA

GrantA Active Member

I haven't used a lot of different soaps (yet) to compare to, but I picked up a bar of this at a friend's local store today. I buy beef from the same farm so I had to try this soap! I shaved this morning but couldn't wait to see how it would lather

I'll do some more testing but my initial impressions are great!

Here's a link to the soap
    http://www.whiteoakpastures.com/farmstore/farm-store-hand-made-home-made-tallow-soap.asp
    [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

crackstar likes this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    zinteresting.jpg

crackstar likes this.
  3. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Looks like they are sold out. Please do let us know how well the soap works.

crackstar and Jayaruh like this.
  4. GrantA

GrantA Active Member

Here's a better look at the lather, used it this morning. I will try it again tomorrow, the lather is a bit light if anything but it has a great feel. [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

crackstar likes this.
  5. Brian Hogan

Brian Hogan New Member

All I use is grass fed tallow soaps and have tried many. The best hands down has been a company called Nefertem Naturals. It's just a lady and her husband who make them and they render their own fat they get from another husband and wife who raise the cows. I just like the whole idea behind their company and so I support them. The soap has a nice glide to it and lathers very well. When I get a chance, I'll try to post a pic.

GrantA likes this.