Head Shaving

Discussion in 'Head shaving' started by Matt0210, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Matt0210

Matt0210 Well-Known Member

So I've been wet shaving my face for about a month now with incredible results. I used to buzz cut my head with clippers with no guard, and after getting tired of having with do it all the time I decided to use my 34c to just shave my head. It was so easy and left my head feeling very smooth and surprisingly no cuts or irritation. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it seems as though my head hair is much easier to shave than my face. I can literally go any direction with as many passes as I need without getting even the slightest bit of redness. I'm probably going to go through a lot more blades with this routine but get way better results. I wanted to ask what lotions you use to keep your head from drying out and if you can use an aftershave for your head shave too?

RaZorBurn123 and gwsmallwood like this.
  2. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

I use Nivea Creme . Many people use aftershave, but I have folliculitis issues, so I use a homemade Tend Skin recipe .

crackstar and Matt0210 like this.
  3. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

My experience is different, I find my head hair stubble a lot harder to get real smooth without lots of buffing. On the other hand I don't get irritation from it. I use Clubman Head Shave Gel mostly.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Matt0210 likes this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Whatever I use on my face I'll use on my head. I've found using really good shaving soaps leaves my head silky smooth. And face.

Matt0210 and crackstar like this.
  5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Madame said she'll kick my butt if I ever shave my head! :rofl:

Matt0210 likes this.