Hello from Northern Italy

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Kondor, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

Do you have access to lucky tiger, pinaud clubman, or chatillon lux Aftershaves?

2. Straight razor dandy

The internet.

3. Taipan

Taipan Well-Known Member

HaHa! But I want to experience a 'real' shaving emporium.
    Actually, I'm staying not too far from where they make Fatip razors so I'm hoping for some interesting retail outlets. We shall see.

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den! :signs046:

Don't forget to sign up for the Newbie Give-Away.

5. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

Welcome from the Deep South!! Welcome to TSD!

6. Kondor

Kondor Member

Thank you! But I am Italian, not Spanish... Anyway, I love Spanish after shaves: Floïd, Myrsol Agua Balsamica... ;)

Unfortunately... Online! Few shops are in the biggest cities: Milan, Rome, maybe Naples...
    If you already have a postal address in Italy I can suggest you some Italian online shops: the good ones delivery in a couple of days (if everything is ready to ship).
    If you like RazoRock soaps, they are manufactured in Turin, but I don't know if they sell directly to final customers...

Thank you! My cousin work and live in Vancouver with his wife and son.
    And my sister LOVES your state, she has visited Canada several times and improved her English in Vancouver for some weeks (when she was a student...).

Lots of Canadians here! In which city do you live?

Grimpen likes this.
  7. Grimpen

Grimpen Member

Glad your family enjoys BC! Best wishes to your cousin and his family, ask him about Vancouver housing costs next time you chat, then sit back and enjoy a chinotto while he probably rants for ten or so minutes!
    Hopefully your sister picked up some of local phrases during her stay as well.
    (Also sorry about the chinotto reference, but you used to be able to get San Pellegrino Chinotto flavor in supermarkets here, and I loved that stuff, but now it's hard to find)

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

8. Kondor

Kondor Member

Never tried Lucky Tiger and Pinaud Clubman... Yes, they are not too hard to find here... Also Amazon sells these brands (sometimes).
    I don't know the Chatillon Lux brand, probably is not available in Europe... Meybe in UK, but not in the shops I usually check... I will try to find some info on Google...

Ah! I found its website! Now I understand the French names: they are based in the old French side... Looks interesting (overall for me) the "Lavande Poivre Eau de Toilette". Looks quiete expensive: 30 US$ for 59 ml... I hope it is really good!!! Now I understand because is not available in Europe: 100 or more Eur for 100 ml are too much for an "unknown" aftershave (or EDT)...

I love chinotto drink too! San Pellegrino is one of the most famous, we drink also less famous and less industrial (if possible) brands here...
    I will tell my sisters to bring with her some Italian artisan chinotto if she will come back to Vancouver!

For sure houses are expensive in BC: you are the latest frontier... And also far from San Andreas fault...

Grimpen likes this.
  9. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Ummm... It's just a figure of speech.:rofl::happy088:

Kondor likes this.
  10. Straight razor dandy

Chatillon Lux is the best Aftershave I have ever used. It also is one of the strongest scented Aftershaves, do it is more like a cologne in scent strength. I would recommend it highly

11. Kondor

Kondor Member

I made a small search on the web... It seems that Maggard doesn't ship it overseas and no one import it in Europe, probably for the strict EU regolations... Sich! :(