henri et victoria shave soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by brit, Jan 24, 2017.

1. brit

brit in a box

hello shavers,has anyone tried the henri et victoria brand of soaps? i just had some falls lumberjack with matching after shave balm show up in the mail.lightly scented woodsy scent.from quebec canada.just curious......

2. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

I bought a couple samples of their soap, and thought it was excellent for the few lathers I have used it. The Cognac and Cuban Cigars is a phenominal, old school gentleman scent.

3. John Beeman

John Beeman Little chicken in hot water

Big fan of the Cognac and Cuban Cigars

Carbide Mike and brit like this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

i will try it when my dr jons gold is gone.thank you

Carbide Mike likes this.
  5. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

HEV Cognac & Cuban Cigars is a great scent, really like their Balm as well. The soaps performance is not bad and it has a short ingredient list.

6. Pcoutu32

Pcoutu32 New Member

Huge fan of the Cognac & Cubans scent as well! They seem to be a rather underrated soap maker.

7. brit

brit in a box

the falls lumberjack balm has a nice menthol hit to it.

Carbide Mike and SHAVEWIZARD420 like this.
  8. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

Yep, I am almost through my first jar and bottle of Cognac & Cuban Cigars soap and AS. Both are excellent. FWIW-I also have one of his HMW brushes, also excellent.

[​IMG]

Carbide Mike, Pcoutu32 and brit like this.
  9. brit

brit in a box

cool picture,nice looking brush too,gary

Bobcat and Carbide Mike like this.
  10. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

I've tried Cognac and Cuban Cigars...very nice. Great scent, good performance. I also tried their Fougere but the scent was quite unpleasant.

brit and Carbide Mike like this.
  11. KAV

KAV Well-Known Member

I became aware of their brushes some time ago and now learn of soaps. Are they still selling direct or are any vendors stocking product? For 'the longest unguarded border in the world' our postal sytems seem bent on killing trade with shipping.

brit likes this.
  12. Pcoutu32

Pcoutu32 New Member

I believe they still sell direct from there website, but I know Maggard stocks their soaps for sure.

Here's a link to the list of their distributors via their website:
    https://henrietvictoria.com/pages/distributors

brit likes this.
  13. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Yes I forgot to mention the menthol which adds a nice touch. Their splashes have a crazy amount of menthol, a bit stronger than the balm. Both are great products but their balms are very moisturizing and their best product IMO.

brit and Bobcat like this.
  14. brit

brit in a box

i purchased mine though maggard razors ,shipping ok,just out of convenience,thanks gary