Hoffritz Slant Bar ???

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Jim Corbett, Jan 7, 2009.

1. tom myers

tom myers Member

Of course they don't count! I understand your reasoning precisely. You can't control how these selllers mix up the products in these lots. :rolleyes:

Regards,
    Tom

Douglas Carey likes this.
  2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I got $5 on the wife.... again

Fuzzy

3. DirtDiver

DirtDiver Member

Bringing up an old thread, but:

So my wife got home tonight and handed me this beautiful shiny case and said "Uncle Sal wanted me to give you this". Her great uncle was going through some of his stuff and came across it and thought of me first (I guess my new wet shaving addiction popped into his mind [​IMG]). Before I even opened it, I recognized the case as that of a DE.

Once I opened it, inside I found this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apparently one of his nieces bought it for him for an occasion (birthday?) a long time ago... brand new. I have been looking for a slant too... so it is perfect! I am very honored to have this gift passed down to me, and he was glad to be able to give it to someone who will appreciate/ use it.

Does anyone have any further information on this razor? (I'm sure someone does lol)

Just got a DFS with some Mike's and a NOS Gillette Blue Blade (for complete vintage experience) and I must say it is a GREAT shaver! I've never gotten such easy smoothness on my chin. So far I'm loving it [​IMG]

4. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

the pictures you posted aren't showing.