How do I delete my B&B account. I'm done with that place.

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by McHale, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Just criticize one of their paying vendor's, even if the vendor is acting like a jerk. That will usually do the trick. They are all about the money.

GarnerPW and McHale like this.
  2. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

That's funny. You still pretty active over there??

McHale likes this.
  3. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

Mainly in the club forums.

4. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

These boots are made for walkin'..

danbuter, RyX, McHale and 1 other person like this.
  5. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Aboot what? :rofl:

McHale likes this.
  6. richgem

That song makes me cringe every time. Her father was so talented and she was so awful. But hey video with go-go dancers can't be too bad

danbuter and Redrock like this.
  7. Slipperyjoe

In this post, Richgem is demonstrating how at TSD, you can go way off topic and not get into trouble..;) And just for the record I think that song is great..and her father imo was better at acting than singing...

Yehuda D, RyX and Redrock like this.
  8. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    If I may say, although I have left B&B and have no intentions of returning, in my case, the moderators were VERY kind and supportive. It's the troll and snooty comments I received (clearly from a small, but potent minority of members), that made me decide to leave.

Yehuda D, Redrock and lightcs1776 like this.
  9. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    :shocked003:
    Two great movies IMO. From Here to Eternity and The Man with the Golden Arm. One of the greatest text interpreters to ever croon a tune.

10. richgem

Hoser! ;) I thought Canucks only listed to Rush and Celine anyhow. :rofl:

hamoncan likes this.
  11. Slipperyjoe

Generally fron Celine..and Justin Beiber..we Just walk away from..c'mon boots start walkin..:happy093:

richgem likes this.
  12. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

When I got involved with wet shaving, I joined every form I could find. It took me a while to decide which ones have the kind of people I want to hang out with. My home forum is right here at TSD. As a straight razor shaver, I'm also active on SRP. I also check in regularly in a British forum (ATG) because the are a likeable group of guys. The rest of the forums no longer interest me.
    I did not delete my accounts on these other forums, I just quit logging in. I don't much care about what is happening there, so I just ignore them.
    Have fun!

13. RyX

RyX DoH!

A little reading in this thread gives plenty of clues, but leaving an open account gives them none of your time. Welcome home.

That song gives me Full Metal Jacket flash backs...

mrchick likes this.
  14. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I was lucky enough to find this place first! I signed up for a couple others, but didn't like the vibe. We're not only allowed to have our own opinions here, it seems to be encouraged!

RyX, GarnerPW, mrchick and 1 other person like this.
  15. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

[​IMG]

16. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Didn't they also sing a song together called "Ding-A-Ling"...where it ends with her saying "Oh...HECK"?

17. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

When I first became passionate about wetshaving, not just using one or two items and nothing else I joined a group which didn't last for long. After that I joined another group which I felt out of place at mainly because my English wasn't good. Finally I was brought here to TSD by a good friend who's still a member. Ever since I've come here I've never felt as welcome anywhere else although I'm well-known and well-liked at several other wetshaving groups such as Gut Rasiert, (Germany) Men's Only, (Greece) etc. This is still my "home away from home."

RyX, mrchick and Paul Turner like this.
  18. Paul Turner

His smoking may have got to him(talkinabout Frank)

Slipperyjoe and mrchick like this.
  19. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

How long ago was this?

mrchick likes this.
  20. Paul Turner

I credit you with getting me involved with Stoylin' :).

mrchick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.