How Many Of You Cheat

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Marine68, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Marine68

Marine68 Well-Known Member

How many of you cheat on The Shave Den and see other forums on the side? The Den is my one and only. I am faithful and loyal to the Den. Everything I need and want is right here. I see no reason to stray. So come clean man up and tell us who you are seeing on the side. You dirty rotten scoundrels........

Semper Fi

2. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I am a "player", but always come home to my TSD at the end of the day...:happy102:

Keithmax, Jorvaljr, Spyder and 2 others like this.
  3. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

For shaving - TSD only.
    For pocket knives - All About Pocket Knives only.

Only two forums I'm on.

For you knife guys who perked up https://allaboutpocketknives.com

capsfanx, Keithmax, GatorJoe and 4 others like this.
  4. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

I am a member of a couple other forums. The Shave Nook (TSN) and Against the Grain (ATG). I like TSN because I have been using it from many years and have a high regard for a gentleman named Teiste. He helped me when I first started and gave pointers on brushes and soaps. I like ATG because it is UK based and I get a different take on likes and dislikes. Plus their language and phrases are cool. A bunch of very laid back folks. This is not to take away any thing from TSD as this is a great forum. I just like to look around and see what is happening in the shaving hobby.

mrchick, Keithmax, Jorvaljr and 4 others like this.
  5. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I will go to SRP if I can't find the content on here. Aside from that, TSD is my only shaving forum unless B&B or one of the others shows up in a google search or something.

6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Teiste is a member here if I recall.

Spyder, Fluffyskiador and Marine68 like this.
  7. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Hmmm... last seen Jan 25, 2010, but getting an error trying to get his profile page.

Spyder and battle.munky like this.
  8. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I recently joined The Original Safety 2 (TOST) and by recently I mean about a week ago. That's the only other forum I am on besides TSD.

9. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, would looking be counted as cheating :signs002:

RyX, Jim99, Keithmax and 2 others like this.
  10. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

This is the only one I actively participate on. I am technically on others but I only engage in 2 others to peddle my wares.. peddling here really doesn’t sell.

Marine68, Keithmax and Screwtape like this.
  11. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Got kicked out of B+B, and am a member of TSN and SRP but haven't logged in for a long while. Really only have time to spend on one forum. There is enough variety here and some pretty good people.

RyX, Marine68, Keithmax and 1 other person like this.
  12. Screwtape

Screwtape A Shaving Butterfly

I joined The Shave Nook (TSN) and Badger and Blade (B&B) at the same time as TSD but rarely visit them anymore. I also occasionally look at ATG and TOST but cannot honestly remember right now if I am actually a member at either of them...

13. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

I am only a member here, but have looked on other sites if it links from a Google search, etc. on a product I'm curious about. Basically, I don't purposefully or actively try to go to other sites, but don't mind going to them if there appears to be good information about something I'm interested in.

14. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pocket knife forum link.

Marine68 and swarden43 like this.
  15. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I belong toa couple of other forums and read them occasionally but very rarely post anymore. TSD is the only place I am an active participant.

16. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Ask your wife.

:p

17. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

I actually joined the Reddit shave forum before coming here almost 3 years ago. That place is out of control. If you don’t mind the language, criticism and ridicule, I guess it’s an okay place.

Spyder, Marine68 and Jorvaljr like this.
  18. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I looked once at reddit and I couldn’t navigate through threads or posts. The layout / format was confusing to me.

Spyder and Marine68 like this.
  19. toc

toc Member

I cheat on other forums with this one

20. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

TSD and TOST are the only forums I'm on.

Spyder and Marine68 like this.