How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

I know that feel, bro.

2. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

In bad Kirk impression...

Headache... just.. won't... go... away.....

3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Yeah! It gets worse. :(

Just checked in at LAS and I'm informed that my flight has at least a 3 hour delay due to predicted hail at JFK. Depending on what JFK reports, the flight may even get canceled, in which case, I get to spend the night at the airport.

4. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

I'm anticipating seeing a video like this show up in the awesome thread:

5. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Just as an warning, a few people have been seriously hurt attempting that escalator spin thing. That said, I did enjoy most of that video.

6. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

yup.. lots of nasty ways to get hurt...

but enjoyable video none the less. I am trying to recall where I have seen it before. Micah probably posted it here years ago...

7. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

FOG is working!!!

Yay

Now, if only I could image over this bgdaaa funk...

8. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

I just passed the main story line on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning! :D Now it is side quest heaven! Woohoo! Nightblade here were come!!!

9. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Rain!!! woo hoo!!!!

10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Made it home, late, but safe and sound.

Queen of Blades and Slipperyjoe like this.
  11. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Ah DONE. Course reports are signed, got my newest bloody certificate to add to the pile, average of 95.975% not bad at least it was good enough for top candidate.

12. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

We are the grip of extreme heat, like most everyone else. Hope that everyone stays safe in the heat.
    When we left for town today, the quick lube place next our complex the Batmobile was getting an oil change.

Slipperyjoe and Queen of Blades like this.
  13. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Great job:happy096:

14. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Holy oil change Batman!..

lradke likes this.
  15. lradke

Two words for you Android users....Jelly Bean!

[​IMG]

sol92258 likes this.
  16. sol92258

Hope to get that done this weekend myself... I'm giving up waiting on Verizon

lradke likes this.
  17. sol92258

Hooray for stepping in a wet spot in the hallway, blaming the dog, then finding another around the corner, and then realize it may not be the dog...open the door to the inside A/C unit, and see water everywhere...yay!
    perfect.

evidently the drain clogged and water has got to have been overflowing for quite some time before it reached the floor.

Cleared the clog, plenty of water came gushing out, and hasn't clogged again in a couple hours now....but who knows what damage has been done. Boards beneath the unit have a 'good' soak (already not in very good condition).
    The whole unit is in need of replacing, has been for awhile.

Unfortunately, I don't see it happening for a long, long, long time. Just hope it doesn't completely quit before we can at least open more credit up to drown ourselves in some more. Otherwise, it's gonna be a hot hot hot hot summer
    :(

18. lradke

My wife took our girls to a lake with their cousins. She ran out of sunblock so she went without. She got nasty burns on her shoulders :(

She is asleep, laying diagonal across the bed. This is where I take one for the team and use what little space I have to get some rest without waking her.

19. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Less than 5 hours to go and I'm FINALLY homeward bound, even if it's only for a short time, feels great!

Queen of Blades likes this.
  20. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

egads, personally, my phone (and the two replacements) suffered greatly at the hands of gingerbread. On the upshot, I can't see how they can function much worse. I suppose I am up for another contract renewal. It is time to start shopping around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.