How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

I hope she gets over this soon.

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I hope you got your shots....

3. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I'm now on an iPhone 4/8 GB. Very simple iPhone, but better priced than anything else that is reasonably reliable. Not sure why, but my BB 9930 had terrible battery life. But, it also had the screen die, so it might have just been a lemon. I have said for a long time I thought Apple made a good product, it was just overpriced. They now have some of their older products at competitive prices such as this iPhone ($49.99 at BestBuy). Since I don't need a huge amount of memory and about a dozen apps, the old version works just fine for me.

wlmcad and Neolithium like this.
  4. gollum83

gollum83 Well-Known Member

... and an ear mite whisperer... :rolleyes:

5. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Remember, I program them so I am inocculated. Be careful, or I will unlock the vault and release the Mark V experimental units and they will respond to my whispers!

Slipperyjoe likes this.
  6. richgem

:scared007:

7. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Ear shave.png
    Would you really trust this guy for a shave?!:scared003:

8. gollum83

He has an honest face. What's not to trust? :p

9. richgem

How's my day? Bronchitis + 3 prescriptions.

10. gollum83

Bronchitis? :(

Been there, done that several times, and don't want to go there again. I hope you're feeling better soon.

11. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Same here. Had doctors say more than once they didn't know how I was walking around it was so bad.

Get better Rich.

12. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

such a terrifically craptastic BGDAAAA day....was supposed to be off tommorow through next week...guess who has to finish something up in the morning at work....hopefully. If I don't finish within 2 hours, it ain't getting finished.
    I'm hardly a person that curses, but several f-bombs were audibly uttered today, along with many other colorful adjectives....
    bgdaaa bgdaaaa bgdaaaaaa

13. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Sending prayer..heal fast...

14. richgem

Thanks guys for the concern and prayers... two doses so far of Augmentin and I already feel much improved. I at least got a very good night's sleep thanks to the cough syrup with codeine.

15. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Something hit me like a freight train this morning. I can't even get out of the door for work. I feel awful! :(

16. richgem

Uck. Feel better!

17. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Hope everyone gets feeling better. Daughter is in the full cranky mode of her ear infection so this is going to be a long, fun day. Maybe the new phones will arrive today.

18. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

I hope that everyone is eliminating all these illnesses that seems to be infesting the area!

Get well soon!

19. gollum83

Sometimes you really have to wonder about people. Case in point, I just noticed election signs calling for people to vote for Klint K. Kesto. His parents really thought that one through, huh? :think002:

20. richgem

On the plus side, he can hand out promotional spit guards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.