How's Your Day? December 2016

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by swarden43, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Makes sense. Merry Christmas Rich!

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Thanks! You too, Steve!

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  3. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

No pain, no gain:sad027:

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  4. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

That is a very good question. Those aren't cheap though..they're going for 55 bucks a hundred..could have boosted the price for the holiday...

5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I most definitely know what you mean.

PickledNorthern likes this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I can't complain, I've been blessed with an amazing wife and kids.
    As she was closing the door she said"what do you want"?? Sunflower seeds. :angelic013:

7. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

I've been working on a couple of my wife's vintage Singer sewing machines and just got another one up and going.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sara-s, AGHisBBS, macaronus and 3 others like this.
  8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Busy day with family(well, not so much as to prevent me from saying this lol).

9. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Well with no snow to shovel I went ahead and mulched the plants and trees then the wife and I went kayaking for a couple hours. Now I'm enjoying a cocktail. The neighbors are bringing a ham over later. Life is good in the neighborhood.

Erik Redd likes this.
  10. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

My day(26th)is off to a good start-I' m drinking black coffee from the mug my nephew got for me for X-mas.

11. RetLEO-07

Lazy day today. Recovering from yesterday's food extravaganza. Took Herself to the Lenox Warehouse Sale. Picked up a bowl that has a 5in mouth. Should be deep enough to be a good latherer. We'll see in the mornin'.

Intrigued likes this.
  12. korbz

korbz Active Member

Recovering from influenza which my boss so kindly gave me for Christmas (which meant I've been quarantined from the family and kids for the last few days with fevers topping out at 39.8c).

13. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Hope you'll be on your feet again soon!

14. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Yesterday was a big day in the life of a close friend of mine. She moved into a condo; the first home she has ever owned. I came over to help her unpack & get a bit settled in. First thing I always do when moving in to a new place is make the bed; it gives a feeling of a task completed and the knowledge that I can sleep in comfort when I am ready. She has always followed this advice from me, so of course, we made the bed & then unpacked most of her clothing.
    The fun part was teaching her to use a cordless drill as a power screwdriver. (OK, this also gave me an excuse to buy a newer one & give her my old one.) She got about half of the switch plates back up on the walls. I'm pretty proud of her.

macaronus, Intrigued, Troy M and 5 others like this.
  15. swarden43

Nice. Once a teacher, always a teacher!

16. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Influenza is nasty, get well soon.

Sent from my LG-V480 using Tapatalk

korbz likes this.
  17. RetLEO-07

Well, it would be going a lot better if it wasn't cold, raining and I wasn't stuck in a six foot long four foot wide seven foot tall steel box with nothing but an AM-FM radio(that I have to continually have to screw with to keep my station coming in) and the NY Post for company. And yes, I'll take some cheese(Sharp Cheddar please) to go along with that whine!

Intrigued likes this.
  18. swarden43

Another day closer! :happy093:

Going to see the Doc today - high blood pressure and a cough I've had since I started this thread.

19. RetLEO-07

My oldest son flies back to Texas tonight. His block leave ends tomorrow. This was the first Christmas he's been home in two years. Last year he was in Korea and the year before he was training to go to Korea. It was great to have him home. We caught up and heard some great stories about his soldiers and his efforts to keep them on the straight and narrow. Next up for him is his promotion to Captain and his next assignment which is the Captain's Course followed by running a training Company at Ft. Benning GA. So, how's my day? Sad, happy and PROUD. HOOOAH.

20. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Ever have "One of those?" My 20 yr. old (son) is home from college, and know what? He's a pig. My seventeen (daughter year old has a few days off; know what? She's spoiled. (Not like he isn't) The bickering is enough to make me claw my own eyeballs out and eat them. Wife's weekend on, gone working.....

These are the days that make me wonder why I quit drinking......

macaronus, Intrigued and Erik Redd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.