Hurry you Gemocrats - see this NOS display!! Nice!!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by RocketMan, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I saw that one the other day also..

Looking at the big history is kind of confusing. Only 2 bidders and it looks like the winner realized he had only beaten Fuzzy by a dollar with his 4 second earlier bid and decided to pad his bid.

Fuzzy, I imagine it would have been much more than a dollar more to win it, it of course only shows that he won by a dollar.

Thats why I use Gixen.com for my bidding. I know many people hate sniping, but I like to look at the item and enter my maximum bid and walk away. That way I don't get caught up with in a bidding war, or have someone keep picking at my bid until they beat it. I have seen people pay way more for used items than they could get new ones for.

2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Oh i know more then a dollar.. I would have put 100 if I had the coin. I not that upset over it. They are nicer though,

Fuzzy

3. paydepst

paydepst Member

What other place? :signs136

4. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

All of us that were interested should have gone in on it. Price per razor was a steal, but I couldn't drop that on the lot. I would have happily given $20 for one of them though.

5. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Seriously? Is that how he snags all those nice razors that he then sells for such high prices?

Honestly, the B/S/T over there has really become his little internet storefront. They jumped all over the Penworks guy a while back for posting brushes for sale on a regular basis, saying it wasn't appropriate for him to use B&B as a storefront.

6. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

:happy102 That place is just weird. It's not what you sell, apparently it's who you know. Edit:

In this instance I do believe the razor was re listed.

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I almost suggested that. But I got tied up with something. they had an auction a few months ago that was like 6 featherweights on a display.. I wanted those too or one of them

Fuzzy

8. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

if those were 1912 or earlier it would mean operation HELOC.