I don't normally write negative appraisals of companies, but...

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Tim Spencer, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Disregard this post. The company has just made this right as of this edit.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    RyX and crackstar like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Good on the (redacted name) Company! Happy for you that they were responsive.

Tapatalk Via Kyocera

3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Always a good idea to give the merchant an opportunity to make things right.

4. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

I actually did. Apparently someone who ranked higher stepped in and made it right after the conversation was complete. I have no idea if my complaint was seen on here and that sparked quick action or not. I gave options on how I could still be happy and was steered away from that and into not having any options except the most dissatisfying. In the end, I think someone who likely had a conversation with me in the past and knew I'm a good customer intervened quickly to do the right thing. My faith in that company is restored and I'm going to be very happy and they will of course be properly compensated by me for the purchase. I don't make unreasonable requests for 'freebies' over small misunderstandings and will pay every cent of what it's worth. I'm very glad they made it right, and it was very unexpected because it was my understanding at that moment that the matter was final. Luckily it was not actually final. I don't like writing up negative reviews. I avoid them on petty issues. However, this one would have been involving a significant transaction.

Keithmax, Primotenore and RyX like this.
  5. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I hope it works out to your satisfaction.

6. KAV

KAV Well-Known Member

By all means give merchants time to make things right. But never, ever give a free pass to a wrong. There are to many online entitities who think 'to big to fail' applies to several companies coasting on past reputation earned by others and let individuals get thrown under the shaving bus.

Keithmax likes this.