I finally understand Lime scented soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by peacefrog, Mar 4, 2007.

1. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

One of the three Honeybee Spa shave soaps I have is lime scented. I used it once, but didn't care for the scent. It sat unused for months, while I continued to use my other HBS soaps (sandalwood and bay rum) along with the rest of my collection. But the other evening, after working out at the gym, I looked at that container of lime soap and it just hit me. It's a great post-workout scent! I'm tempted to use it again tonight, but I've been on a serious HBS bender lately, so I'm torn between that and MB hydrogen. Life is rough, eh? :D

2. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

You will probably like lime better in the summertime.... :happy005

This is why I have so many fragrances... what I like today on a sunny day, I might like like tomorrow in the rain.. and something else might appeal more in the snow... If I am happy, I will lean towards certain scents too..... :p

3. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    We're all different too... Lime tends to be my favorite soap/cream scent. I love it in my lather, but not in my cologne.

4. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

I finally gave up on Lime stuff. I love the smell of Sue's Spicy Lime soap but any lime product always feels hot on my skin. Cutting it feels rough and just not as pleasant as others. I don't break out or anything, just not comfortable.

Same thing with colognes. I love the smell of Trumpers but it just doesn't agree with me.

5. MaduroMan_wcp

MaduroMan_wcp New Member

limes only go with rum.... ::

6. Will

Will Nevermind

Don't drink and shave!

Drink AFTER using lime soap.::

7. Htownmmm

Htownmmm Member

Or just drink and don't shave! ;)

Marty

8. Queen of Blades