Injector & SE Party !!!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Bird Lives, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Wed 18th Jan
    Eight Shaves in with the Supply SE, the last 5 on a 3dot plate.So smooth and forgiving,one can do those polishing passes needed to get that Uber Shave, liking it more and more.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  2. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

3. Robyflexx

:)

PickledNorthern and Karl G like this.
  4. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

I'm really looking forward to using my Type I1 this morning. Its been a while since I used it last as it didn't get unpacked when I moved last summer. Ive got it loaded with a modded Feather AC blade, which has proven pretty effective in all the other Schick razors Ive tried.
    [​IMG]

5. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Cold Water.jpg
    SOTD January 18, 2017

Blade
    : Chinese Schick
    Razor: PAL Adjustable
    Brush: Artisan badger
    Lather: Route 66 Barbershop Hop
    Post: Witch hazel splash enhanced with Stirling Executive Man, Nivea sensitive balm
    WTG, touch-up

Alright......this may be blasphemous in this thread......but I'm not sure the PAL is my favorite injector or that it works for me that well. :scared003:

I use it tentatively and it doesn't feel the best on my neck. I'm not giving up on it, but my shaves with it have been okay - not great - and I feel a longing to get back to the Schicks. I will come back to the PAL soon because it deserves some more time and consideration.

Good shave today. Excellent lather from Route 66 and nice finish with Stirling Executive Man.

Have a great day!

SOTD 1-18-17.JPG

6. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

SOTN January 17th
    [​IMG]

PAL Injecto-Matic
    C Schick
    La Toja (Grated in bowl)
    Satin Tip The Purest
    Myrsol Lemon

Good morning friends. Marvelous first shave from the PAL Injecto-Matic last night. First of all I have to give a very big thank you to Roger @Hodge who put this beautiful razor up in a PIF. It is in immaculate condition, I am very humbeled to receive such a pristine razor. On to the shave, all I can say is WOW. The PAL IM was very smooth and didn't feel aggressive in the slightest, but it shaved with such efficiency that I haven't experienced before. After one pass WTG I was at DFS status after a second XTG near BBS and a couple of touch-up strokes brought the baby home. I finished with a shot of Myrsol Lemon, which has a surprisingly good dose of menthol. I'm going to keep riding the PAL train :transport022: because it was just too good to stop after one. Have a great day my friends!

7. Robyflexx

I'm so happy it works for you Andrew and yours is beautiful buddy! :happy036:.......:transport022:

8. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

Perfect shave with the stacked Permasharps. I have better luck with the two blades vs one with a shim (which tends to float). The glue on the Permasharp blades may help a bit.

[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

9. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

[​IMG]

Shavecraft El Jefe ~ DeRuitem Shaving Silvertip ~ Tabac ~ Chiseled Face Summer Storm

I have never had anything short of a perfect shave from this razor. If he ever gets the bugs worked out and re-releases, I am all over it.

10. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Which Perma Sharps did you use?
    Was it these Turkish blades, now made in St Petersburg?
    image.jpeg

These are my absolute favorite DE blade, and for my Shavette.
    You know since the production was moved to Russia, they have maintained the original integrity, if anything the quality control is a little higher. Even when viewed from a microscope, they have duplicated the original Turkish Permasharp's unique edge, exactly!

11. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

:rofl:
    So true....as we grow older, how easy to forget the thrill of our "young loves".....Seems like only last year you were looking for a nude beach to take your PAL Injecto-matic, for some quality time and, an all over tan....wait a minute.....was that me? :love029:
    NEVER MIND...But it could have been you...Right?....I mean...there's nothing unusual about that....Right?.....NEVER MIND! :rofl::happy093:

twhite, Jim99, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  12. Robyflexx

13. Robyflexx

:happy097:

PickledNorthern likes this.
  14. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Thur 19th Jan
    A much improved technique yielded a Top Class Shave from the General.

IMG_1119.jpg

15. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Cold Water.jpg
    SOTD January 19, 2017

Blade
    : Chinese Schick
    Razor: Schick I1 injector
    Brush: Artisan badger
    Lather: Route 66 Barbershop Hop
    Post: Witch hazel splash enhanced with Fine Platinum, Nivea sensitive balm
    WTG, XTG

Circled back to the I1 after some sub-par shaves with the PAL Adjustable. The I1 is no efficient and nimble and easy to use. I really enjoy this razor. Nice shave today with it and Route 66. Great software and efficient hardware - can't beat it!

Have a great day!

SOTD 1-19-17.JPG

16. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Very cool Rob!

PickledNorthern and Robyflexx like this.
  17. Robyflexx

Thank you Andrew. Have a great day brother. :)

Linuxguile and PickledNorthern like this.
  18. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    sod170119.JPG
    Very nice SE shave with the Enders Speed Razor and blade.

19. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

You're cracking me up ovah here...:happy097:

twhite, PickledNorthern and Robyflexx like this.
  20. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

The 1914 did the bulk of the work splendidly but for the last of the head shave I called in the A which is simply more capable of cleaning up the most difficult stubble. Dolphin town.

[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

twhite, Bird Lives, Hodge and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.