Interesting Double Ring

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Hanspleasure, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Hanspleasure

Hanspleasure New Member

This one came from France.. anyone seen one like this before?
    Perhaps by Le Coq?

Attached Files:

2. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Sweet! I was wondering if you won that! Is it marked Gillette? Any other markings on it?

3. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

is that a clone? the knob is massive.

4. Hanspleasure

Hanspleasure New Member

Here's a couple more pics Rodd! As you can see no markings but my hunch is it was manufactured by Le Coq in France. Wouldn't it be neato if it was a Gillette?
    I'm gonna give a test drive tomorrow!

Attached Files:

5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

That thing is GORGEOUS . Good luckwith the shave.. use plenty of Williams and some Special Reserve.:Dok so I am trying to make brownie points.

6. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

The teeth look like those found on a Gillette New. Nice looking razor. Didn't it come in a case?

7. Hanspleasure

Hanspleasure New Member

You know.. I haven't warmed up to "Special Reserve" yet! It reminds of something Sherlock Holmes would wear ;)
    But I'll have you know that I love percolated coffee as well!
    I have an old 6 cup glass percolator by Pyrex that I use every day.. HOT HOT coffee rules.

8. Hanspleasure

Hanspleasure New Member

It did in fact come in a case (and blade cases) which I believe belongs to a single ring.. I'm gonna keep the blade cases but gonna donate the case to someone who's in need of one which will need refurbishing.

9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I knew there was something I liked about you. I have a 6 cup corning ware a 9 cup corning ware.. and a 6 cup camping granitware pot. all stove top pots. I also have a 10 cup drip o lator that I love . BRAVO!!