Irisch Moos extremely limited group buy... sort of

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Zen Master Kool-Aid, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Does anybody know - when they say the soap is 3.5 oz/100 gr., is that including the container, or just the soap? Because if that is just the soap, I just realized I bought 100 gr. of soap for $16 shipped - and 100 gr. is the size of a Harris puck! I don't know if any other shave sticks come this large. I had a TOBS St. James stick once that seemed a bit larger than most, but that was only, I believe, 2.5 oz.

2. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

They look big from the pictures, I would bet the 3.5oz is product weight, not including packaging.

3. paydepst

paydepst Member

My shipment should be in sometime next week. Man I didn't realise those things were so big!

So you guys mill the sticks huh? Is that what most of you do with your sticks?

4. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

I don't know about most guys Mark, but I'm not really into the whole rubbing a wet stick around on my face thing. I prefer to mill it into a container and use it in a more traditional manner. <shrug> Personal preference.

I'll be placing my order with you too once your shipment is in.

5. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

It really is a mystery how your shipment is going to beat the one across the street, and they ordered two months before you. WTF!?!?!?!

Mark, do you get Musgo Real in stock at all? If so, I am going to cancel my WCS order and just get it form you.

6. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Hey, Mark - do you know if you are getting enough of the sticks to cover the list of people who want one? If not, I would remove my name from the list so someone else can get one - since I am getting one through Zen Master. If you are getting in enough, though, I'll probably get a second one from you.

I actually like the shave sticks - I face lather everything, anyway, and it is nice for travel.

7. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

The box container and soap weigh in at just about 155grams, so the 100gram weight is of the soap alone I believe.

Thanks Will for getting these for us, I just got mine today. I wonder if the fellas at B have got their Moos yet?
    :happy096

8. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

No, but they are in the US of A stuck in customs on this side of the pond now.