Irridiums

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by jgkeegan, Oct 14, 2010.

1. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

:shocked003 :shocked003 :shocked003

Does it come with a patch kit...just in case?

2. jgkeegan

jgkeegan Member

I have been advised that she will do patching too.

3. geogaga

geogaga Member

I just had a conversation on the phone with both Petersburg production plant and Moscow office of P&G in Russia. They stated that they do not have any intents to close the factory or stop producing these blades. "It is official comment of Procter&Gamble on your question".

4. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Well that takes care I that as far as I'm concerned.................................................
    ..................WOW, kind of boring............With nothing to PANIC over.......................
    .......Quess I'll just have to get used to being comfortable, relaxed and well shaved......

Thanks alot Alexey for cutting to the chase, and going to the heart of the rumor....but then of course thats the Hero-Man Way.....:)

5. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

The same thing happened with the Red IP fiasco, I can still buy them by the 1000's even though they were supposed to be dead and gone...

6. jgkeegan

jgkeegan Member

I was really pleased to see your note. I think that people in some areas were profiteering and this should end that.

Thanks.

--james

7. I do not doubt what you say, but 'why' already 'many retailers or wholesalers have put their stamp "sold out" or "finished production?"

8. geogaga

geogaga Member

I think those sellers know best the answer to your question.

9. thanks! Super iridium are among my favorite knives, I am sincerely sorry that there are problems (if true). If I had the chance 'to ask these questions to the proper authorities! ;)

10. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

I knew I should have sent in a bulk order about 2 months ago. I had about 500 in the cart but decided not to pull the trigger.

Oh well, I broke out a Wilkinson Sword Classic a few weeks ago from a 10 pack I got a couple of years ago and have actually been shaving with them since. They really remind me of the Gillette Swede, even more so than the Iridiums. I was genuinely shocked.

11. Mynorx

Mynorx New Member

I found this Asian vendor for the Iridium Super Blades. they are a bit flaky. I have not been able to get a hold of anyone via email. I have not tried to call them. maybe some one else can try. see what the minimum order is and pricing. I might try to call later. ill have to get a calling card or something.

http://www.runweiblade.com/en/cp.asp?pagenum=2&specid=66

12. jgkeegan

jgkeegan Member

Hmmm. I'll be interested to see what their response is.