Jeeves of Hudson Street

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by Jeeves of Hudson Street, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Jeeves of Hudson Street Active Member

Supporting Vendor
    https://jeevessoaps.com/

We are committed to providing the highest quality shaving soaps to the wet shaving community, both seasoned wet shavers and newcomers, at a fair and reasonable cost.

We are a veteran owned and operated company endeavoring to bring and maintain economic stability and growth to the region. Our goal is moderate growth with economic stability. We strive to become a regionally recognized brand name focusing on the sustained and growing interest in traditional wet shaving. Our goal is annual profitability and moderate growth.

At Jeeves of Hudson Street LLC we think of ourselves as partners with our community, customers, employees, and environment. Our shaving soaps are carefully formulated using the best quality ingredients to provide highly distinguished products for your grooming needs.

All of our shaving soaps are hand made in the United States of America and are designed to be used with both face lathering and bowl lathering techniques. We seek to provide an elevated standard of personal care by promoting the relaxing and enjoyable experience wet shaving has to offer because we believe in enjoying the little pleasures life has to offer.

find us on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...&sprefix=jeeves+of+,aps,594&crid=D9HFR8TI0BIP

also check out our facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/jeevesofhudsonstreet

2. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
  3. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    Not my razor, wish it was though, but a buddy lent me this one awhile back and I took the opportunity to snap a few photos!

4. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

A Missouri company! I'll have to give you a try. Welcome aboard!

5. Veteran owned and operated. On my list of future purchases

6. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    it's good to meet you! we did a meet up in kansas city last year and we are planning on doing another one this year! if you hear of any local events be sure to let me know!

7. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    thanks! i was an infantry man in the army.... was stationed in baumholder germany for the most part of my active duty career!

8. my son is currently active duty 31B. Fort Riley Kansas. He is actually the one who got me to try wet shaving.

9. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    fort riley is pretty close to me... kinda... hour and a half away or so.... i have a lot of friends there also, they wound up moving most of my unit there after i got out

10. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Will do. I'm actually pondering one for later this year in the STL area. I'll keep you posted!

11. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    I would do a St. Louis meet, I know a few guys in the are plus might be able to get some Kansas City guys interested! I know there has been talk about doing one is Springfield also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

welcome....could you give a brief description of the scents? In a "layman's" term sort of way.

13. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    Private study is bay rum
    Velvet jacket is blonde tobacco & bay leaf
    Turkish bath is a sweet barbershop
    And conservatory is a slightly greenish aquatic type scent
    I also have the limited edition scent cranberry pomegranate in pucks right now and it kinda smells like sweet tarts kinda sweet and tarty at the same time

14. PLAla

PLAla Well-Known Member

I've tried Velvet Jacket. Very nice scent!

15. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    I'm glad you like it! It's probably my personal favorite, but I like them all or I wouldn't make them

Bama Samurai, Linuxguile and PLAla like this.
  16. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

awesome and thanks for the reply

17. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

Hey guys if you haven't tried Jeeves, you are missing out. I met Bryon at the Big West Shave event this year and he is a total gentleman. Not too mention, he served our country.

I still have a small sample from the event and it's thick, slick and on par with the best soaps out there. You need to add Jeeves to your soap collection if you don't already have some.

18. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I received a puck of Jeeves with one of my new brushes. I agree with all of the above.

[​IMG]

19. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    looks like you got a nice brush and a soap :)

Bobcat likes this.
  20. Jeeves of Hudson Street

Supporting Vendor
    Thank you Sir!