Keihl's

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by bscarpenter, Feb 21, 2017.

1. bscarpenter

bscarpenter Well-Known Member

Is any one using any of Keihl's products? If so, what are your impressions? I'm starting to see them everywhere.
    http://www.kiehls.com/mens/

2. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I tried their shaving cream and it was horrible so I didn't try any of their other products.

3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I don't care for their shaving products, but they make some good (if a little pricey) eye creams.

4. smittywerbenmanjensen

smittywerbenmanjensen Active Member

I tried them many years ago when it was a status symbol and you could only get it at their store on 2nd ave in Manhattan (which was a really cool store btw) . It's not really very good. It's brushless and you need several applications for a full shave. Now you can get it any department store. Not a fan of it all.

5. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

Why does this disturb me?

6. richgem

I have no idea.

7. richgem

Worth noting.. khiels is good about free samples if you ask. Plus with purchase you get 3 free samples.

8. smittywerbenmanjensen

smittywerbenmanjensen Active Member

My wife bought me a Kiehl's gift set 2 years ago that included face wash, engergizing cream, moisturizer and a tube of shave cream. It's collecting dust and taking up space in my medicine cabinet. What a waste of money! lol

9. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Their skin creams are really good. Don't know about the shaving products.

Tdmsu likes this.
  10. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

1.jpg

11. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

My husband likes their after-shave balm. It's pricy but you only use a little at a time.

12. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

Ahh.... I get it now.
    image.jpeg

mrchick likes this.
  13. richgem

14. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

I like their calendula face wash and face creams. They are expensive, but last a long time. The shaving cream was not good for me.

15. CliffDweller

CliffDweller Well-Known Member

Never tried their shaving stuff, but their other stuff is 'fine' but there's better stuff to be found for similar prices. I used to use their moisturizers & eye creams but switched over to Jack Black a couple of years ago and never looked back.

16. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

I use their Facial Fuel men's face wash and like it. A little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts a long time.

I use their Facial Fuel lip balm in the dry winter months; it works really well for me.

17. ohbrian

ohbrian Well-Known Member

I smelled their shave soap and left the store

18. Heather Mercado

Heather Mercado New Member

I have been using the products of keihls and I have good results. Thanks to keihls.

19. Lynn Dearmond

Lynn Dearmond New Member

Great to know that you are using keihls product.

20. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Mrs Samurai uses the face wash and likes it. I've not experienced any of their products.