La Savonnière du Moulin 'donkey milk' Shaving Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by SpeedyPC, Apr 25, 2017.

1. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

G'day Den,

Has anybody tried the La Savonnière du Moulin 'donkey milk' shaving soap as the US call this the 'Ass Milk', I'm told the lather is incredible very rich and creamy, the slickness is somewhere between fantastic and great and the post shave feel somewhere fantastic which I'm unable to prove. This soap comes in a 100g size hard puck see picture below and comes in two different scent, normal and unscented shaving soap and they last a very long time because I'm thinking about buying some in my Den.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

crackstar likes this.
  2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I know nothing of it. I suggest the unscented, just going by the name :)

3. SpeedyPC

I went ahead and bought it from the English Shaving Company in UK for 99p International shipping delivered to Australia, I had to choose two soaps so I don't have to pay full shipping cost for one soap I'm looking forward to have a crack at this donkey milk shaving soap soon.

1 - Dr Harris Windsor Shaving Soap Refill
    1 - La Savonniere du Moulin Shaving Soap (donkey milk)

crackstar likes this.
  4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

The name of that soap makes me laugh my head off!

5. SpeedyPC

I can fully understand why african american call this 'Ass Milk' :p and I've got another soap coming in the mail soon which is called Sunhill Skin Essentials goat's milk shaving soap and it's Aussie made which I've never tried Goat's milk