Last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by fram773, May 7, 2014.

1. mickeyobe

mickeyobe Active Member

Schindler's List. 1993

PatrickA51 likes this.
  2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

That is almost the exact opposite of the Running Man Book vs Movie. In the book, he was just a down on his luck out of work guy going on the show to get medicine for a sick kid. In the movie, we get Arnold... The audiobook was on youtube and worth a listen.

3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I was up at 3am this morning, Zero Dark Thirty was on. This was the 2nd time I've watched it.

4. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

The Monuments Men, just this morning.

5. fram773

fram773 Well-Known Member

Despite the bad acting and plot holes... I enjoy Arnold movies. Just for his funny accent. Tom Cruise just ruins movies and he takes himself too seriously. Like Vanilla Sky which was a terrible remake of the excellent Spanish movie Abre los Ojos.

6. fram773

fram773 Well-Known Member

I saw this last night (again):
    [​IMG]

In the wake of all the shootings it is a good movie to see. The Class (2007 Estonia).

7. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

8. Tattoobob

Tattoobob Well-Known Member

Bonnie and Clyde 2013 version

9. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

I watched that and it was really bad. IMHO. The original was not really something to get upset if you missed it.

10. PatrickA51

Was that worth watching?

11. PatrickA51

I tried to watch that the other day and just couldn't sit thru it. Was it or is it worth watching?

12. PatrickA51

I have that on DVD. Might watch it tomorrow. Instead of going out with the carzy drivers in this area.

13. Tattoobob

Tattoobob Well-Known Member

I have been in the den for a while, just was to lazy to change Chanel , it sucked, as I thought the other one did also.

14. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I Am Sartana, Trade Your Guns for A Coffin (1970)

Last edited: May 25, 2014
    Hanzo likes this.
  15. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

You never no whats real or Hollywood. The issue I had with the film, most of it's done in the dark. Really hard to see whats going on. Hence the title "Zero Dark Thirty"

Slow Joe likes this.
  16. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Saw Non-Stop w/ Liam Neeson today. Pretty good.
    Always liked movies confined to small spaces like a prison, submarine - or as in this case an airplane.
    Liam Neeson did a good job playing his standard "Liam Neeson character".

[​IMG]

17. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

It most certainly was. I had already read the book, to which it was fairly true. The acting was subtle, which was precisely what was called for.

18. TSimons

TSimons not allowed near railroad tracks

I, Frankenstein.

It had it's weak points, but I enjoyed it.

19. PatrickA51

The wife and I watched a movie called " The Scapegoat", it was a British Movie on PBS, I think I slept thru most of it "She Who Must be Obeyed" said it was worth watching so maybe later today or tomorrow. What I saw of it seemed interesting.

20. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

Godzilla. Yesterday.