Last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by fram773, May 7, 2014.

1. COMPNOR

COMPNOR Well-Known Member

So last Monday I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Not as good as the first, but I thought the opening scene was worth it by itself and the scenes in the credits were pretty funny.

The other night I watched Star Trek Beyond. It was ok. I was getting bored with it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

RyX likes this.
  2. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Today, my wife and I watched "Lion". Quite the tear jerker! Got both of us.

hamoncan likes this.
  3. 24Fanatic365

24Fanatic365 Active Member

Winter's Bone (2010). 4/10 based on the cinematography alone. Painful and fairly pointless to watch with next to zero redeeming qualities. Only gave it a 4 because I actually made it through the entire movie, although I'm not quite sure why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. David W650

David W650 Active Member

THE STUNT MAN starring Peter O'Toole

5. COMPNOR

Last night I went to the theater to see the 20th Anniversary of The Fifth Element. Hard to believe it has been 20 years. I still think it holds up well.

RyX likes this.
  6. COMPNOR

Tonight I watched The Accountant with Ben Affleck. Pretty good flick, though I saw the twist towards the end coming a mile a way. Though I do wonder how the British woman saw some of the things she saw.

7. Xtrimblades

Xtrimblades Member

Just finished with movie " realive" its kinda practical subject. But not as it was expected.

RyX likes this.
  8. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    CLOWN
    It's official, Eli Roth is one sick puppy. Not recommended for the following groups:
    1) Parents of small children
    2) Squeamish
    3) People with good taste
    4) Everyone else not already listed
    Avoid.
    Clown.jpg

PanChango likes this.
  9. Legend In My Spare Time

Legend In My Spare Time Well-Known Member

10. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

Watched Them this morning and then later watched Way Out West with my daughter. I'm trying to teach her to appreciate classic movies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PanChango likes this.
  11. COMPNOR

This morning I went and saw Alien Covenant. The bar wasn't set high for me on this one, and man it didn't disappoint.

I don't want to use words like stupid or sucks, so I'll just say I found it boring and uninspiring. Better than Prometheus. But then that isn't saying a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

12. '65 G-Slim

'65 G-Slim Well-Known Member

"The Quiet Man"

PanChango likes this.
  13. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

The Phantom from 10,000 Leagues- had a really cheap-looking monster. (My kind of movie.)

Hairy Alaskan and PanChango like this.
  14. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I watched My Name Is Nobody last night.

15. Hairy Alaskan

Watched The Visit today. Very good classic film. Ingrid Bergman's character is ruthless.

16. hamoncan

hamoncan Member

Watched Key Largo last night. Kind of disappointed, I'd had it on pvr for a while waiting for a good night. I wasn't expecting it to be Casablanca exactly , but Bogart and Bacall characters were just boring and mopey. The mobsters were the only interesting characters.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

17. hamoncan

hamoncan Member

Also finished watching Mutiny on the Bounty, the Clark Gable '35 version. Loved it. Even better than the '62 Brando version I saw a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Hairy Alaskan likes this.
  18. COMPNOR

After seeing Rent in the theater, I wasn't too impressed. So I decided to rent Rent from Netflix. I enjoyed the movie a lot better. Easier for me to follow.

19. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

" A Hologram For The King"- it was a good story.

20. Hairy Alaskan

The wife and I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 last night. Pretty entertaining but I found much of the humor forced and out of place at times.