Lea Aftershave Balsam

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Dridecker, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

2. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I got mine via a buddy from Spain and I have to agree on it being a top-notch ASB - me likey!

3. Hawkman

Hawkman New Member

On the strength of the review I've ordered some of this balsam. Looking forward to trying it.

4. SirWhiskers

SirWhiskers Member

What's the deal with LEA vs BEA? Products are made by the same company, are they the same and branded for different markets? Does anyone know?

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Deep in the corner recesses of my brain, I seem to recall reading that Bea is an economy label of the Lea company. I'll see if I can find where I read that statement.

6. haiti222

haiti222 Member

I just got this from Shave a buck, and I like the scent more than the much more well known Nivea Shave Balm. I think it is similar to the Nivea in its performance.....

7. SirWhiskers

SirWhiskers Member

Does it contain alcohol?

8. haiti222

haiti222 Member

Not much alcohol, I don't think. The ingredients are listed only on the outer carton, which I have tossed already, sorry....

9. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

That is correct, it is listed, but there is very little burn from it. Certainly nothing like Clubman or any of the other alcohol based aftershaves.

10. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

How is the scent?

11. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

It is a very light, sweet floral scent. Not overpowering or long lasting. I really like it Jeff.

12. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Sounds good, Bill--thanks again! :)