Look what what I got!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by white_feather, May 11, 2013.

1. white_feather

white_feather Active Member

[​IMG]
    I traded a Smith Corona Clipper typewriter and $10 for this. It is in near perfect condition and has the original box (in somewhat okay condition) too. I'm stoked. The guy wanted $19.95 anyway and I had advertised the the typer for $10 so it was the same either way. He had many other shavers. He hard some Rolls Razors and an AutoStrop which I know nothing about.

JRod22, Shaver X, Raven312 and 7 others like this.
  2. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

Nice score....:happy088: Only thing better would have been if he'd have thrown in one of the Rolls Razors!!

3. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Good for you. Have you used it yet?

4. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Congrats! Go ahead and tell us how it shaves.

5. white_feather

It truly shaves wonderfully. I like how it is front heavy yet not heavy at all. It's a perfect mate for that Badger brush you got me Ryan. You got me motivated to start shaving again. Thanks Brah.
    I want a Rolls Razor but I'm not sure how to work it and what to look for with them. He has several and I can get them cheap.

Ryan B likes this.
  6. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I'm glad I could help out homes. Everyone needs to start somewhere.

7. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

That is a cool looking razor. I have never seen one like that before. What model is it?

8. white_feather

The only thing I know about it is what I was told. It belonged to this buys father who was in the Navy during World War Two. I love it. Just when I thought I was done with razors another one pops in. Wouldn't you know it.