Lord Razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by rainman, Mar 30, 2009.

1. rainman

rainman New Member

Just based on looks, this lord razor is almost identical to a Gillette tech razor.

Attached Files:

2. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

other than length (i think?) its darn close :)

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Or the Lord Super razor--wonderful shaver! ;)

Attached Files:

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I have a Dorco plastic razor that i have never used. It looks a lot like that. Maybe I need to try it.

5. spinyeel

spinyeel Member

The Lord Tech clone is a good shaver.Very similar in performance to a Heavy handled Tech.Maybe slightly more aggressive. The Lord blades are winners aswell.:D

6. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

The Lord Tech is an excellent razor - one of my undisputed favs.

I have it in its short-handled variety and its balance is superb. It is a medium-weight razor.

I'm assuming Gillette pumped out heavier Techs...?

7. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Interesting looking Lord Super Razor. Only troubble is that it looks like its plastic, forget about me if that's so.

8. Dexterous

Dexterous Member

I have a Lord Super and it is mostly plastic but is a very respectable razor. I used it as a travel razor and it did a good job. I recently replaced it in my travel kit with a Feather Portable but I moved it to my emergency overnight kit.

9. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

Love the portable too.

10. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I have a Lord Smart razor that's in my regular rotation. Yeah, it's got a plastic handle and is inexpensive but it shaves very well and is easy to use. Gives me a great shave every time and that's a good thing.